Sunday 20 March 2011

Brighton Vegfest

Yesterday, I went to Vegfest in Brighton. It was paradise; it's not often a veg*n will go somewhere that they can eat everything without asking about ingredients. Besides eating almost everything that was on offer, I tested out a lot of new products and got some good deals on old favourites. I also attended a cookery talk, in which we were taught how to make the world's healthiest cake, and although it went a little wrong in the live demo, I wrote down the recipe anyway because it's likely to work well with a little home tweaking.

My next load of blog posts will be about everything I loved from the show; food, beauty products, books, and recipes I've created around what I found there. So stay tuned.

Vegfest is also going to Bristol in May this year, so for anyone who wants to attend, and I think that you all should, here's the website: http://www.vegfest.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment