Thursday 21 April 2011

New Products

I always get a bit giddy when I find a new vegan product to try. Today was no exception when I stumbled across some Vegan Parmesan and Vegan Worcestershire Sauce. I already knew the sauce existed, I just hadn't got around to trying it. But the parmesan was new to me. I've yet to use it, but I did open it up and have a nosey, and it looks like it's going to be good. Smells like cheese, anyway.

Tomorrow, I will be making a spaghetti bolognese with both ingredients in. If it's successful, I'll post the recipe. I'm excited!

Both available at: http://www.mhfoods.net/sl.html

1 comment:

  1. I love parmazano! My cheese replacement of choice on pasta :) the worcestershire sauce is good in lentil stew, I'm sure it would be nice in spag bol too.

    ReplyDelete